Feb 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day




Hey, How is it going?
Hey things are going good here in Teec. I ended up staying in Teec for another transfer, and my new companion is fresh out of the MTC, so i am training. They made me a district leader up in Teec. I couldn't email yesterday because it was President's Day plus I had to drive to Albuquerque yesterday to pick up my new companion. Well we also found out on Saturday that in July the Alb mission is going to be split into the Farmington New Mexico mission, and the Albuquerque mission. The Farmington mission is going to extend all the way to Flagstaff, Arizona and the Albuquerque mission is going to extend all the way down to El Paso, Texas. It is going to be a big change in mission boundaries. What mission I will be in will depend on where I am at on July 1st, it will be exciting to find out what mission i will be in. If I stay in Teec I will be in the Farmington Misssion but maybe I will get transfered before then. The Farmington mission is going to be mainly the Navajoo nation. Well my new companion is Elder Anderson, he is from South Dakota in Rapid City. He seems pretty cool. I am going to miss Elder Shuey, we got along way good but it will be an exciting transfer. The closes place to go shopping is in Shiprock ,which is like 23 miles away. That is where we have district meetings, so if we don't go to Farmington on p-day then we will shop in Shiprock on Thursdays after district meeting. You wanted to know if I'm eating healthy, so just to let you know I have been eating healthy, I make fried rice some times, and burritos, or make nachos like G-ma Kaye used too. I guess I will talk to you next week. Peace
Love Elder Robert Reid