Oct 14, 2009

My new Comp

Hey, How is it going? We had a second chance to emal to day because my new comp didn't get to email yesterday so I thought since he has to email I might as well email you guys too. I got your package thank you for the popcorn and the shirt. I already have a shirt like that because Oakley sent me one but thanks anyway. So Matt is extending huh? Thats pretty cool, I don't think that you will have to worry about me extending because normally they don't let missionaries extend just because they want to, you have to get the first presidency's permission. So the only way I could is if the mission president request that I do. I would mind extending but its not likely. Well my new comp seems pretty cool ,he is from American Falls, Idaho. He grew up on a potato farm in Idaho. Imagine that! I think that we will have a good transfer together, he is still a little new and uncomfortable talking to people at least that is what I've been told. I haven't really done anything with him yet ,we have just been getting him unpacked . I guess we will see. Well talk to you later

Elder Reid