Oct 5, 2009

Letter from Rob

Dear Friends and Family
Hey, How is it going? Things for me are going good I had a good conference weekend. My favorite talk was definitely Jeffery R. Holland's. He is the man! I also had lots of other talks that I like. We watched conference at the church because all missionaries are required to. It is kind of lame because all the members invited us to their house to watch it. I did end up buying a new bike if i get transferred I don't have to sell it, I can take it with me to my next area. That's is what most missionaries do is just take there bike with them from area to area. We still have plan for a baptism this up coming Friday and he is still excited to get baptized. I didn't get your package this week so hopefully it comes today or else I will not get it until after transfers because they hold the mail the last week of the transfer. Well that is for the most part what has been going on with me. The kid Stephano I told you about is golden but his dad is not very accepting of Stephano being part of the church. I could definitely see Stephano serving a mission someday. Well that is about all going on with me well talk to you later.

Love Elder Reid