Sep 29, 2009

Dear Family and Friends

Dear family and friends,

Hey, How is it going? Things here are rockin'. They are really starting to pick up. As you were asking in your email, yes, this is probably the hardest thing I have ever done but who the Lord calls he qualifies. The hardest part is coming out of my comfort zone and working up the courage to talk to people but it get easier and easier all the time. The other hard part is working up the motivation to work all day but I am definitely not doing this work by myself. The Lord is helping me. Well this last week was a pretty good week we taught a kid named Stephano I think I told you about him but he is really excited about the gospel. He always wants to go to all the firesides and mutual activities. It is awesome. His dad was pretty mad when he first heard that Stephono was taking the lesson but he told us that he prayed that his dads heart would be softened. This Sunday Stephono's dad came to church. It was pretty sweet. The work is definitely picking up. We are finding more and more people to teach. Well I do have a little bad news too, it is that my bike got stolen last night. I left it on the porch because the rims were bent and I wanted to take it into get fixed, and someone jacked it. So I am going to need you guys to put some money in my account so I can get a new one I will probably need 150 for a used one. I can get a used one for $350. I don't know if I get stuck in a bike area for much long, it might be better to get a new one but it is hard to say. I do need a new bike so if you could put some money in that would be great. President Anderson will probably call you so let him know what you are planning to put in so I know how much. Sorry about the inconvenience but if you could put some money in that would be great. Thank you.

Love Elder Reid