Sep 14, 2009

weekly mission news

hey how is everything going? My lds mail is not very good. I just barely got it to work and now it is almost time to go. It is frustrating. So I am going to have to make this short. Well it sounds like you guys had a good week things were good for me too. We got our investigator Bill with a baptismal date this week again but this time he is more serious about he promised us he wouldn't back out and he was excited to tell people at church that he was going to be baptized and he is planing on be baptized on October 9 so that will be way cool. we also will probably be baptizing those kids at the end of this transfer as well so that will be cool. This is probably one of the better weeks me and elder andrus have had since we have been together. Today we have a busy day planned. we are going to go bowling,shopping, play football, and then play basketball, so it will be really fun. I am pretty excited but hey I have got to go.

love elder reid