Dec 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Dear Family and Friends

Hey, How is it going? Things here are going great, and Thanksgiving wasn't too bad. We had plenty of food. We had an investigator that bought us some food at Wal-Mart the other day, and we also have a bunch of left overs from Thanksgiving. Plus the December dinner calender is already full, and December hasn't even started yet. For Thanksgiving we went over to the MacKarren's house and they had quite a feast. Then after we played Yahtzee and ate pie. It was fun. We also had district meeting on Thanksgiving. It was a good Thanksgiving. Well the most exciting thing that happened this week was that we got a firm baptismal commitment for a girl named Jenny. We gave her a Book of Mormon a month ago and she has already read it, and is rereading it. She told us she has never felt so enlightened in her entire life. It is definitely going good here, if all goes well we will have 2 baptisms this month. The other baptism is a guy named Pedro who has been investigating for a long time, and I think he is finally ready. Well I am glad you liked the pictures. The new suite I got was from Caleb the guy who just got baptized. He had a bunch of suites that were too big for him and they fit me just right. The only problem is that they are not very dark and conservative, so I can only wear them on p-day. Well you asked me what I would want or need for Christmas, and I would really like a black suite not solid black but with some pin stripes or something would be cool. I also would like some white shirts both long sleeve and short but mainly long because my white shirt are becoming a little less white everyday. I really need some socks too. I guess the only other things I would like is some more music because I get tired of my Cd's really fast but it is definitely not a priority and ties never hurt. Well white shirts and socks are the main thing I can get by without the other stuff. Well thanks for everything. Talk to you later.

Love Elder Reid