Dec 7, 2009

Dear Family and Friends,

Hey How is it going? Sounds like thing are going good in Lund. Well to answer your questions I have a 36 waist and I haven't got any taller and my shirts still fit pretty good so if you got me the same size that would be fine. Well yesterday at dinner we had dinner with the Payne family, and their little boy had a fit about not getting a third serving of whip cream on his pie. He threw one of the biggest fits I have ever seen and all I could think about was if I were to do that at dinner when we had company, I know dad would have spanked me right there in front of everyone. This kid's parents just let him go. Well we gave Jenny a baptismal date this week for the January 2nd, and she accepted but she didn't come to church, which is kind of a bummer. Pedro hasn't accepted a baptismal date yet but he said he would think about it. We didn't get to go to the Christmas Devotional this week because we had to have an investigator or we weren't allowed to go. well I don't have a lot of time to email today besause the computers by our apartment complex wouldn't work so we had to go to the community center downtown so talk to you later.

Love,
Elder Reid