Aug 24, 2009

What a week!

Dear family and friends,

Hey, how is it going? It definitely sounds like you guy had an exciting week. I thought that I had a pretty exciting week but you guys got me beat. Let me know how thing are going. Well my week wasn't near as dramatic but it was a good week, me and Elder Andrus got 7 new investigators this week, that is way sweet. while tracting one day me and Elder Thatcher ran in to these Islamic people and the said week could come back so we went back there this week and they let us in and we talked about our beliefs for about an hour and there is like 5 or six people that live in this house and 4 of them sat in on the discussion so that was sweet, 4 new investigators in one shot and then we started teaching this one ladies grand kids her name is Virgina Yassy, she is an Indian lady if you couldn't tell by the last name Yassy, and her grand kids are not baptized. 3 of them are over 8 years old. We went back to talk to Bill's this week and he told us that he wants to finish the book of Mormon again before he is baptized. i don't know why he has already read it once and it is not like you're not aloud to read it a again after your baptized. He is just procrastinating, but we set a date with him for November and we are going to read with him every Wednsday. Just like that another transfer has gone by. This is the last week of the transfer and we also have a big zone conference coming tomorrow. I think I told you but Elder C. Scott Grow is coming to talk to us. it should be a really busy week. It is kind of funny though that Elder C. Scott Grow's name is a sentence. Well dad I hope you start gaining weight because when I come home and I weigh 230 lbs of solid muscle and I out weigh you by 80 lbs it might be kind of embarrassing. Just kidding. but I hope you do get better. Talk to you later.

elder reid